jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

Ana y los Juegos


Dear Ana Bottle,
 I just hallucinate Little cucumbers with your discourse. I just can say “shit yourself ,little parrot” and “the mother who gave birth to you”!
I know it is not turkey mucus to talk in English, but, sincerely, you have more face than back, you should go to fry asparagus or to throw a white hair into the air. You are a morning singer, a ball-toucher, and also your wing sings.
Yes, you look like Peter by his house when you speak English and, thus, put me of bad milk.
So, I don´t tell you anything and I tell you everything: don´t you eat my pot, and please go shitting milks out of this country, to the fifth pine, to sleep the monkey female or to another thing butterfly, because, -send eggs!!- we were too few and grandmother gave birth! You are always giving the note. Did anybody teach you that in a shut mouth flies do not enter?
You are the milk! And a cock in vinegar!
I am leaving now. Otherwise, I will mount a chicken, but specially because it´s falling the octopus one.
Let a lightning split you!
Attentively,
            Oxford University

2 comentarios:

  1. Jaaa .... me parto, oyesss ...! Ya no se si estudié inglés en Parla -donde NO estudió Ana- o en Oxford -donde tampoco estudió Ana- porque lo entiendo todo, todo, todo!

    (Haces pero que muy requtebién en no traducirlo, Paco, el que quiera peces que se moje el mismísmo culo).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No he traducido porque no sé traducir y conservar la mucha o la poca gracia (según los gustos) que la carta de la Oxford University tiene. Si supiera hacerlo, lo haría..con independencia de los peces..

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por opinar.